Estiva Rugs

Estiva Carpet Textile Industry and Trade Co. Sti. one of the world's leading carpet manufacturers. İt has been serving the carpet industry since 2011. Production with computer-aided electronic carpet weaving machines continues production in Gaziantep Turkey in a closed area of 5,000 m2 built on 13.081 m2.

Estiva Carpet, Polyester, Polypropylene, Acrylic and blends produce carpets with a production capacity of 4 million 500 thousand m2 carpets per year.

Since 2017, our exporting company has been one of the first exporter companies in Turkey in the machinery carpet sector. Our company exports 80% of its production to all over the world, especially in European countries. The remaining 20% of production is available to customers and dealers in the domestic market.

Estiva Carpet, which also focuses on digital sales channels, also offers online sales services in the United States and Germany. The company exports simultaneously to 43 countries and continues its sales with its warehouses and stores in 15 countries and expands its network day by day.

With the support of trend-setting, technological and digital transformation with its designs, it is rapidly moving towards becoming a customer-oriented brand. With its development in this direction, Brand Awareness has taken its place among the best in the sector in the fields of Brand Loyalty.

As Estiva Carpet, we will continue to produce quality carpets by adding innovations to our sector day after day , not damaging the environment, at peace with nature and taking human health priority.